GLOW- Glink on Wheels
GLOW cellular on wheels trailer is designed to perform even in remote locations and rugged environments, providing a fully dependable satellite and cellular communications system. This self-contained trailer is a mini mobile command center with internet, phone and data coverage for mission critical communications. It has an easy-to-use interface with sophisticated controls to clean power generation, high speed satellite internet, tower, scene lighting and communications infrastructure anywhere they need it. This GLOW cell on wheels system is fully functional in 3 minutes and has a comprehensive warranty!
Kymeta – Solutions for the Next Generation of Mobile
KYMETA PRODUCT BENEFITS
- Flat-panel for low-profile installation options.
- No moving parts and electronic steering for low maintenance and reliable connectivity.
- Compatible with satellite and hybrid satellite-cellular networks.
- Simple power-on startup and auto-acquisition for easy operation.
- Broad applicability for vessels and vehicles.
- Reliable communications even at high speeds and on rough seas or terrain.
- Low power consumption and requirements.
Our Global Network
Gulfsat’s global fiber and satellite infrastructure enables us to deliver any Data/Video/Audio content with superior quality over point-to-point connectivity.
Domestic Network infrastructure
Gulfsat has peered with all ISPs through the fiber ring in Kuwait utilizing the state-of-the-art Gigabit Metropolitan Area Network (MAN) covering the entire State of Kuwait and utilizing 10 Gigabit Ethernet bandwidth that is well positioned to migrate to future speeds of 40 Gigabit Ethernet and 100 Gigabit Ethernet.
Gulfsat teleports are connected via two fully redundant STM-1 fiber links to multiple tier-one Internet backbone providers in the US, UK and Gulf.