Broadcast your channel without interference
Gulfsat’s CloudBro provides connectivity to Media Cities and TV Broadcasters through our Cloud network via redundant/protected terrestrial links around the globe. Gulfsat Cloud is a global network that connects all its Point of Presence (PoP) around the world that includes MPLS nodes, Satellite Teleports, Uplink Stations, and Virtual Playout Facilities etc. This will facilitate easy transfer of content (aggregated at the Media Cities and/or TV Broadcaster’s Studio Facilities) to any Gulfsat POP in the world and from there it can be broadcasted to all popular DTH platforms in the world.
The features of the Cloudbro Services model as follows :
- No carrying costs involved for the customer.
- No setup costs on uplink stations.
- Pay-as-you-go pricing structure.
- Leveraging Gulfsat’s uplink facilities around the world on multiple platforms.
- Once the content reaches Gulfsat PoP, it can be distributed to any broadcast platform in the world over Gulfsat’ s global terrestrial network.
- Some examples of platforms are: Galaxy-19 (North America), Hispasat-1E (Latin America), Hotbird-13 (Europe), Intelsat-20 (Africa), E8WB (MENA), E7WA (North-West Africa), Asiasat-5 (Asia) and so on…
- Operate more TV channels rapidly efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Accelerate time to market without capacity limitation.
- Easy access to Interference-Free transponders.
- Leverage Gulfsat’s virtual CloudBro playout facilities around the world.
- Virtualization model will reduce your CAPEX and OPEX cost.
Our Global Network
Gulfsat’s global fiber and satellite infrastructure enables us to deliver any Data/Video/Audio content with superior quality over point-to-point connectivity.
Domestic Network infrastructure
Gulfsat has peered with all ISPs through the fiber ring in Kuwait utilizing the state-of-the-art Gigabit Metropolitan Area Network (MAN) covering the entire State of Kuwait and utilizing 10 Gigabit Ethernet bandwidth that is well positioned to migrate to future speeds of 40 Gigabit Ethernet and 100 Gigabit Ethernet.
Gulfsat teleports are connected via two fully redundant STM-1 fiber links to multiple tier-one Internet backbone providers in the US, UK and Gulf.