Halliburton is one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With more than 40,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, the company helps its customers maximize value throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction and completion, and optimizing production throughout the life of the asset.
This project involves connecting three remote sites with the head office for Voice and Data via Satellite link. The remote sites regularly moves from place to place for drilling in the Joint Operations secured area including Cross Border.
- All these remote sites should be connected using Mobile VSAT antenna and the signal should be locked automatically.
- Requires online stable connectivity for secure end to end transmission.
Established a private, dedicated, 24/7, reliable and secured satellite star network using SCPC technology for maximum throughputs and efficient bandwidth utilization. Solution resolves issues of re-aligning the antenna whenever they move from place to place between rig sites.
- Private Circuit, Secured and Dedicated Connectivity
- Reduced operational and maintenance cost
- 24×7 Online and Field Supports
- Auto Locking Signal